Wednesday

Handpicked Etsy

I love the "handpicked" area of Etsy when you first log on... Different items for sale by different sellers, but they all have a similar theme. Today it is the color blue/turquoise and I just love them so I figured I'd share!!

Hope it inspires you!

For Sale by Etsy Seller "Eyeful"
For Sale by Etsy Seller "Croatia Vintage"
For Sale by Etsy Seller "Cottage Creek Arts"
For Sale by Etsy Seller "Lucy Snowe Photography"
For Sale by Etsy Seller "Banana Strudel"
For Sale by Etsy Seller "Humboldt Street"
For Sale by Etsy Seller "Age of the Golden"
For Sale by Etsy Seller "Painted Cottages"
For Sale by Etsy Seller "The Light Fantastic"
For Sale by Etsy Seller "Gilfling"
For Sale by Etsy Seller "Lola's Room"


Jenn

1 comment:

Angga said...

Hi Jen,
I dont know how to add people on IFB lol, I just requested the one that active or popular lol. I love your etsy reviews, etsy always get me confused because whenever i search something there it will turn out to be tons of items, i guess im just not internet savvy.
I moved to wichita from indonesia on 2005, my native languange become less and less familiar and english is not too good too lol thats what happen when you live in foreign country and nobody near you speak your languange lol.
Thanks for following me, I Love your blog.
and what a small world that your brother in law lives here that is awesome <3

http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails