Wednesday

San Diego Street Fashion ♥

I'm still so tired from this past week, but just wanted to say how much I LOVED the street-style in San Diego. I always say that if I could implant a camera in my head I'd be taking pictures all day long. There were so many times where I just wanted to blatantly take pictures of people, but I just... can't do that... Too weird!! Anyway, so here are the two styles I remember seeing on two girls that were apparently having a Bridal Luncheon at In n' Out Burger!!! {I made these designs on Looklet.com, check out my other fashion designs!}



Here are some other sunny-California inspired StreetStyles:

*Images courtesy of elle.com. Graphics courtesy of Chic Intuition Inc.
This one is from Los Angeles, but it can apply to SD too :) Image courtesy of Mendez-Borja.com
Image courtesy of Fashion Street SD
Image courtesy of Fashion Street SD




Jenn

1 comment:

Jessica Buurman said...

Love the cardigan of the girl.She Look Awesome in this.

http://www.shopjessicabuurman.com/lookbook-street-fashion_c314

Related Posts with Thumbnails